Advanced 5-Day Training Deposit Only 2021
Notice: All deposits and payments are final, but can be applied to future training dates as long as we receive your cancellation request within 30 days or more of your scheduled training date.
Three equal payments of $1299 are required. The first is your deposit, which secures your training date. The second is due 60 days prior to your training date, and the final payment is due 30 days prior to your training date.
We hold our exclusive Advanced 5-Day 4-Person Small Group Training monthly at the Detailing Success Training Center in Big Bear, California. Renny trains only 4 students each month, that’s only 48 students each year! The cost of the course is $3897.00 per person, which includes six nights hotel stay in Big Bear, California and lunch daily!
It’s an intense 5-days of hands-on detailing training. In fact, it’s not uncommon to train for 50-60 hours during that week as we fit in a ton of information and challenges. Here’s a little bit of what you can expect…
- Day One: We get started with the basics and set up some good habits within your detailing. You’ll learn proper wash and decontamination techniques to prep a vehicle for detailing. We also cover engine detailing before moving on the Express Detail and application of today’s high-end sealants. We also dive right into dry sanding and light scratch removal.
- Day Two: Learn to be fast and efficient at doing express and full interiors right using the latest tools and techniques. We teach you how to use steam, remove stains and odors to deliver high-quality results.
- Day Three: We continue with interiors before moving on to more dry sanding techniques. You’ll learn Renny’s proprietary system for removing and minimizing deep scratches. The day finishes up with proper headlight restoration and refinishing.
- Day Four: Renny covers the science behind paint correction and polishing, and will teach you the differences between Rotary, Forced Action, and Dual Action Polishers. You will also learn proper taping techniques to prep a vehicle for paint correction before moving on to one-step polishing.
- Day Five: Learn the proper two-step and three-step paint correction techniques for delivering a flawless show-car finish. You will have the opportunity to use all the various brands and types of polishers. Finally, you will learn how to apply today’s advanced ceramic coatings. Keep in mind, each day, Renny will teach you business and marketing processes to help you build higher profits into your business.
Once your training is complete, you will have earned the following certificates and certifications…
- Professional Detailing Technician Certification
- Detailing Business Certification
- Headlight Restoration Certification
- Double Black Collection Certification
- FLEX Tools Certification
- Inspiration Ceramic Coating Certification
- IDA Certified Detailer (CD)*
- IDA Skills Validated (SV)*
Now for the best part! Detailers that attend Renny’s Advanced 5-Day Training are eligible to apply for membership in the Detailer’s Network, which leads to becoming a member of The Detail Mafia.
The Detail Mafia is a family made up of an exclusive group of professional detailers who are committed to improving the businesses and lives of its members through support, mentoring, continued education and industry outreach. The Detail Mafia has a strict code of conduct and all members are expected to share these core values…
- Always do the right thing.
- Be committed to education, excellence and success.
- Be confident, but also be humble.
- Be loyal to your fellow Detail Mafia brothers and sisters.
- Be willing to do what it takes.
- Care about people and treat everyone with respect.
- Lead through actions, not words.
- Love helping people and pick them up when given the opportunity.
- Make a real positive impact on people’s lives.
- Share and teach the skills people need to succeed.
- Support those that support us.
If selected, membership in the Detailer’s Network and Detail Mafia includes…
- First two months free ($75/mo. thereafter)
- Access to our private forum.
- Available mentor program
- Up to two online educational webinars every week.
- Special training and industry events for members only.
- Special invitation only events such as Air Force One & McCall’s Detailing Teams.
- Negotiated discounts with select vendor partners.
- Unmatched industry recognition.
*Both Renny and Diane are IDA Recognized Trainers. If you are interested in getting IDA certified in both their Certified Detailer (CD) and Skills Validated (SV) program, we offer CD and SV testing while you are here at no additional cost. However, the IDA will invoice you directly for certification costs. $200 for CD and $200 for SV.
Questions? Please email us at email@example.com or call (909) 366-0909